Check out the guests’ book recommendations here.
Welcome to Stories of Success.
I am your host, Volker Ballueder, and I have a passion for personal development. I have been listening to podcasts, reading personal development books, wrote a productivity book and coached people for many years. I have been discussing success with leaders for a long time, and now I am recording these conversations for you. Join me in discovering the Stories of Success.
In August of 2018 I published PRINCIPLES OF SUCCESS – 12 principles based on my learning from interviewing people throughout the year.
Stories of Success are stories of successful Europeans whether they live in Europe or not. The stories are personal, and the podcast episodes are friendly chats, where I drill down on the recipe of success of European Leaders, Coaches, Achievers and people like you and me.
- How do they define success?
- What made them who they are?
- What can you learn from them?
- Which morning routine do they have or do they have a routine at all?
- What is different to having success in the UK, Germany or across Europe compared to success in the USA or Asia?
- What are the key differentiators between success in Europe vs. elsewhere?
- What has helped you most to become who you are?
- Who are your most influential mentors?
So who should be listening to the podcast and why?
Really, anyone who likes to develop her/himself. Someone who possesses a growth mindset and sees her/his career as an opportunity to grow. Someone who likes to learn from other successful people. As Jim Rohn says, you are as good as the five people you surround yourself the most with. Someone who is interested in other people’s story, likes to listen, understand and grow as a person and ultimately define their own success.
Enjoy and feel free to reach out on the social channels below or via the contact form!